The life-changing magic of dance must not be underestimated. The presence of your consciousness through your body and your being offers a dynamic means to facilitate change in all areas of your life (and the world) with greater ease than you might imagine.
Monica Mata Gilliam is a performer, acupuncturist, Talk to the Entities® Certified Facilitator and Access Consciousness® Certified Facilitator. She is the founder of both daMata Healing Arts and Acupuncture and The Listening School. For the past 20 years, Monica has pursued her interest in physical well-being through extensive study and performance in Contemporary Dance as well as numerous Body-Mind and energetic awareness systems. She received her Masters of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MAcOM) at the Seattle Institute of Oriental Medicine and is licensed to practice acupuncture in the state of Louisiana.
Monica draws upon her dance training and its focus on energetic awareness in all of her healing sessions and classes. Her primary target is individual empowerment for the creation of joyful, healthy, and prosperous bodies and lives. She is enormously grateful for the tools and techniques of Access Consciousness®. This dynamic platform has catalyzed the integration of the many techniques Monica has studied over the years.
Beyond all of this, Monica is happy to be alive, learning and growing with Everyone and Everything!
- Licensed to practice Acupuncture in the State of Louisiana (AcA)
- Access Consciousness® Certified Facilitator and Access Bars® Facilitator
- Talk to the Entities® Certified Facilitator
- Masters degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MAcOM)
- Diplomate in Oriental Medicine (Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine) from the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- National Association for Detox Acupuncture (NADA) certification for the treatment of addictions